Directors, we have created a new page on our website to assist you through the whole registration, auditions, and festival process. Registration will open on October 1.
Greetings teachers, and welcome back to a new school year! We are busy planning this year’s festivals and will be posting more information as it becomes available.
We have our General Membership meeting on Wednesday evening, October 2 at 5pm at the Fireside in Middleboro. The social hour begins at 5pm and the meeting will begin at 6pm. Please join us, and bring a colleague!
Finally, if you know of a neighboring town that has a new music teacher, please reach out or and have them get in touch with us. We love seeing new teachers getting involved in our organization. Invite them to our meeting or have them stop by at auditions.
- October 2 – General Membership Meeting
- November 23 – Senior Auditions
- December 7 – Junior Auditions
- January 10-11 – Senior Festival
- January 25 – All-State Auditions
- March 5-7 – All-State Festival
- March 13-14 – Junior Festival
All students will play the chart Quabbin Blues© by Jeff Bolduc. The chart is available for download on the Solo Requirements page.
- Saxes and rhythm are not required to play the Dominant 7 Scale shown on the chart
- Guitar and Piano should learn both the changes and the lead sheet
- Rehearsal Tracks will be available on the Jazz Auditions Page.
Please see the Junior Auditions Requirements page for more information. Junior Jazz solo requirements will be available shortly.
The vocal audition piece is believed to be Out of Print. Please use the download link on the audition list to retrieve a copy of the piece.
Please visit the Senior Audition Requirements page for more information. Students, please speak to your music teacher if you have any questions.