2021-2022 Junior Concert Festival
Festival: March 11-12, 2022
Location: Scituate High School
- The fee to attend the festival is $30. Checks should be made out to: Southeastern District – MMEA
Other Pertinent Information:
- Directors, please review the Director’s Instructions page for complete registration instructions
- All requirements and regulations for festivals are listed in the Host Letter and on the District Web Site for directors to be printed out for students.
- Students MUST attend all rehearsals in order to perform in the concert. Students who fail to comply with this will not be allowed to audition the following year.
- NOTE: Medical forms are no longer required for participation in Junior Festival
Junior Orchestra Information
Directors, please download the appropriate parts for your students. If you are unsure of which parts your students were assigned, you can find this on the Junior Audition results page in the portal. Students will receive folders when they arrive at the festival.
- Managers Letter
- Highlights from Harry Potter Parts
- The Moldau Parts
- Erin Isle Sketches Parts
- NEW- Percussion Assignments
Junior Treble Choir Information
Mixed Choir Information
Junior Jazz Ensemble Information
Junior Concert Band Information