This website is intended for the use of music teachers in Southeastern Mass communities. Students, parents, private teachers and other interested parties are welcome to use this site, however any questions you may have regarding SE District in your school should be directed to the appropriate music teacher.
The following members have been voted onto the Executive Board for the 2018-2020 Term:
- Secretary: Sara Goddu
- Instrumental Representative: Dan McKenzie
- Choral Representative: Kirsten Oberoi
- General Music Representative: Kris Lariviere Hill
Elections for Chairperson-Elect will take place at our Fall General Membership Meeting. We will accept nominations starting in September.
The deadline for applying for the Richard N. Shattuck Scholarship is June 1. Students, if you are majoring in Music Education in the Fall, consider applying!
Please visit https://semmea.org/concert-recordings/ to download recordings from the 2018 Junior Concert Festival.
The following dates have been approved by the executive board for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- 10/2/18 – Fall Reception/ General Membership Meeting
- 11/17/18 – Senior Auditions
- 12/8/18 – Junior Auditions
- 1/11-1/12/19 – Senior Festival
- 1/26/19 – All-State Auditions
- 2/28-3/2/19 – All-State Festival
- 3/8-3/9/19 – Junior Festival
Applications for the Richard N. Shattuck Scholarship are now being accepted for the 2018-2019 School Year. Any student majoring in Music Education is eligible to apply. Visit the Scholarship Page for more information and application.