In order to give students more time to prepare, we have extended the deadline for Junior auditions one week to January 15. If you have any questions, please contact John Collins at email@example.com
Junior Vocal Tracks are now available on the Junior Virtual Auditions Page. Students should record their audition singing along to the required vocal track.
Senior Results are now available in the registration portal.
Here are a few notes about how the scores look:
1. On the vocal forms, the judges used the “Sight-reading” tab to evaluate vocal scales.
2. For Instrumental and Strings, all sight-reading values were scored “0-Not Attempted” Sight reading was not required this year.
3. For any instrument that required a Db scale, it is indicated as C Major. The option for Db was inadvertently missing from the score forms.
4. For Jazz, Improvisation values were scored “0-Not Attempted”. Improvisation was not required this year.
5. For Jazz, The modal scale was awarded 5 for all students, since it was not required.
Please be sure to review the Senior Virtual Auditions page for updates regarding video submissions. We will continue to provide updates as necessary on this page.