2019-2020 Festival Information
Concert: January 10-11, 2020
Location: Somerset-Berkley Regional High School
- Jazz Ensemble: John Piazza, Manager
- Percussion Ensemble: Adam Shekletona, Manager
- Mixed Chorus: Beth Ann Young, Manager
- Treble Chorus: Sarah Kieran, Manager
- Concert Band: Adam Gruschow, Manager
- Orchestra: Charlene Monte, Manager
Auditions: November 23, 2019; King Philip HS – 201 Franklin Street, Wrentham, MA 02093
Online Registration: October 1-November 17
Late Registration ($15 + $20 Late fee): November 18 & 19
- Senior Audition Times
- Festival Medical Form – ONLY REQUIRED AT FESTIVAL, NOT AUDITIONS.
- Audition Registration Site
- Student Time Change Request
- Onsite Registration Principal’s Form
- Each School will be assigned a time that will be known by your group director.
- All requirements and regulations for auditions are listed on the District Web Site in the Handbook for directors to be printed out for students.
- The Audition Fee per audition will be $15. Checks should be made out to: Southeastern District – MMEA
- After that, a Late Fee of $20 will be assessed along with your $15 fee at the auditions site for a total of $35.
Other Pertinent Information:
- Directors, please review the Director’s Instructions page for complete registration instructions
- All requirements and regulations for festivals are listed in the Host Letter and on the District Web Site for directors to be printed out for students.
- Students MUST attend all rehearsals in order to perform in the concert. Students who fail to comply with this will not be allowed to audition the following year and All State Rec’s will be taken away.